Saturday, 20 March 2010

Work-wear


I start my new job on Monday and I'm getting a tad anxious. As predicted this weekend has gone mega fast, I just know tomorrow will go by in a heartbeat.

I saw this picture in Grazia of Stella McCartney and I just love it! I wish I could find a pair of trousers that hung this well. You can't beat grey either. Maybe this style could be for the 'dress down' days. I'm still pondering over all the things I'd like in my new-job-dream-wardrobe. Currently I'm so skint I've had to resort to a pair of £5 Primark trousers that are too long for me. I did get a shirt in the Mango sale which has quite a nice pleated detail on the front though... Roll on pay day.


[This is the shirt, only I got mine in White.]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails