Saturday, 17 April 2010

Folksy Delights

I've gone a bit blog-post crazy today, and also item listing crazy over on FOLKSY. While I love making stuff, I HATE having to upload everything online, although actually today has made me realise how painfully quick and simple it is and how massively lazy I must really be...


Cross-Stitch Flying Goose Brooch £20.00


Set of 4 Cross-Stitch Acorn Buttons £7.50



Set of 4 Cross-Stitch Heart Buttons £6.50

You can 'Become a Fan' of my work over here. I've recently had a 'give away' and I am planning on having them more often. If you want the chance to win something or see any special offers etc, just join my Facebook fan page and be sure to suggest it to any friends that might like my work too.

1 comment:

  1. cute cute, wish I could afford more goodies! but at least I have my sexy badge collection... x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails