Saturday, 3 April 2010

Found Photo


I came across this photo somewhere online, I'm sorry I can't give it proper credit. I think I may have found it on Tumblr, anyway - I love it!
Made me think how all old photographs look the same, but in a good way. All we'll have to look back on from these days is teenagers taking pictures of themselves in mirrors.

Talking of photographs, I've been trying to take a photo every day. I've recently failed as I missed a whole week! In my defence I've been going through a few changes what with getting a new job sorted etc. I find it quite hard actually, I mean when your life is literally revolving around a full time job it feels like there's very little in the way of interesting things to take photos of. 

But anyway, if you want to take a look you can follow my photo diary over at Flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails