Thursday, 22 July 2010

Bye Bye Blythe



As you've already gathered from my bleating on about it, I am somewhat low on funds now (which is entirely self inflicted). But on a positive note, it has meant that I'm having a good old clear out of all the things I don't really need.

The latest addition to my eBay frenzy is my beloved Blythe doll! I don't really want to sell her but I think she needs to go to a loving home where maybe she can live amongst other Blythe dolls or go to a new owner who will give her lots of love and attention and let her pose for photographs...


She hasn't got her original box or stand, but I have got quite a few cute-as-heck accessories and outfits for her including an ice cream sundae hat, a turquoise coat with strawberry buttons and pink teddy bear lining AND some pink bunny boots. So if you know anyone who likes Blythes, be sure to link them up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails