Monday, 27 September 2010

Fairly productive


It's so unfair how time goes so fast when you have a couple of days off. Grr!
I've been a little productive as I have listed a bunch of items in my Etsy shop as I mentioned yesterday. Just added a couple more things -  'Home Sweet Home' and 'Love Sweet Love' wall hangings with pretty embroidered vintage ribbon.

The catch is I was meant to use these couple of days off to take some pictures of me 'at work' sewing, for a really important online interview coming up (v. exciting but also v. scary) but it's so bloody miserable outside there is no decent natural light coming in to take good pictures so it's added to my panic (seriously, is it normal to need to turn the lights on at lunch time?!!!). I'll have to try again during the week but I really wanted to get it done now. ARGH. STRESS.

Anyway, I hope you've all had a good weekend and you're not having horrible Monday's back at work. I'm doing a few less hours at the shop this week so I will have more time to sew but God, I really need to get better at time management....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails