Sunday, 26 September 2010

NEW ITEMS

(Yet another boring 'NEW ITEMS' post for you all, apologies!)

It's occurred to me that I have a LOT of things made but only a few of them have actually been listed in my online shops so I have spent this morning taking pictures and am still in the middle of listing them all (such a boring process).

So far there are a load of  large 'Internet speak' badges - words like 'LOL', 'ROFL', 'FML' etc. They're the sort of words I can never bring myself to use but I know a lot people out there do, and some people may even want to wear these to take the piss, we'll see!

Also, some badges inspired by the film FIGHT CLUB and some in homage to the band DEVO which I made some time ago now, but I think I had an Etsy clearout and forgot to re-list them, so here they are again.

All available here.







4 comments:

  1. That's what I need to do. I've got a huge box (plus a few bags) full of stock and only about 5 items currently in my etsy. I hate the photographing and listing process though. You are too good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, seriously. I'm terrible. Like you I still have a good box / bags full of 'bits' ! I hate the process too. It seems to be OK once you've sorted the photos but I hate how listing a load of items can end up taking the best part of a whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Get your items listed so I can see them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails