Tuesday, 14 September 2010

ZZZZZ

I am so tired at the moment. I think it is to do with the fact I am lacking a routine, have worn the same contact lenses for bloody ages, am sitting on my arse all day and keep staying up late. I set the alarm for 7 am this morning with good intentions of getting up and going for a long walk. BUT I couldn't get to sleep until about 2 am and when the alarm went off it was absolutely chucking it down with rain outside so I thought 'hmmm maybe I'll try again at 8 o'clock' but the next thing I know it's half past 9 and I'm forcing myself out of bed. Still chucking it down outside so we have passed on the walk. That's how dedicated we are.

I start work at the posh chocolate boutique on Thursday! I stressed that I wanted as much over time as possible as we're all only on 12 hour contracts so I've been asked to go in for just 3 hours on Thursday night to help with a delivery, then on Friday we all go in to set up and make things look pretty...THEN on Saturday the store opens! I haven't even had the chance to practice icing chocolates yet or practice wrapping things *panic*.

Yesterday I attempted sewing little Pugs as I thought they would make nice earrings / bobby pins / buttons etc and it was a huge failure. Just sewing their heads, well, they looked more like angry bearded men. I really need to work on that. In the mean time I've made some moustache earrings which I've listed in Folksy and Etsy and I'm going to make up some cuff links later. I really want to make more things for blokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails