Sunday, 17 October 2010

Big SALE on Folksy

Navajo pattern Bobby Pins
NOW £5.00 WAS £8.00




Hello hello.


I've made the decision to close my Folksy shop. As much as I like it, I'm worried I'm spreading myself a bit too thin and I tend to focus more on my Etsy shop and really need to spend more time on my Notonthehighstreet shop as I spent a lot of money on opening it in the first place, and since Folksy is the least fruitful for me, it's sadly going to have to be the first to go!


BUT on a more positive note I thought I'd slash ALL of my prices on there before I do close it.


If you head over to HERE now, you can have a peep at all of the things I have on sale at a bargain price. All of these items will still be available in my other shops but not at this price so I suggest you snap them up while you can! 


Moustache earrings NOW £10.00 WAS £12.00
Heart Bobby Pins NOW £6.00 WAS £8.00
Sail Boat Bobby Pins NOW £5.50 WAS £8.00
Acorn Ring NOW £12.50 WAS £14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails