Monday, 4 October 2010

Etsyness


OK, so I was meant to upload a few photos of new items I have listed today in my Etsy store but Blogger upload is taking AGES. I'm afraid I have given up as it's also my tea time (I'm on a rather unhealthy pasta diet as I didn't get paid and it's the cheapest option, but God I'm so bored of it!!)

I've listed some items I made ages ago and bunged them in the SALE section. I've also been busy taking some embarrassing snaps of myself for the online interview that'll be published on Friday. Really shitting bricks as potentially lots of people will see it and I don't want to come across as a twit or look like one, but oh well - it's too late - I've sent all the writing and pictures now so I will link you up at the end of the week so you can have a giggle at my expense!

Oh also, an email went out from Not On The Highstreet.com today and it include a couple of my items! Joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails