Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Pigeons aren't so bad

Pigeon Bobby Pins
Sparrow Bobby Pins
Pigeon Earrings
Sparrow Earrings

These are some new items I listed online today. You can find them in my Etsy store and Notonthehighstreet.com shop. I'm not sure why Pigeons get so much flack, I think they're sweet. I think the next batch I make will be a little more true-to-life and have pink beaks and legs. I also need to make more Blue-tits as I sold the ring I had made and I liked that a lot! My favourite British Garden Birds are Finches, I think they're so pretty so I will have to tackle them soon too.


3 comments:

  1. pig-bird what is there not to love? I'm liking these a whole lot me and laura (she draws) have big pigeon issues. I got my selvedge stitched pigeon back today and he agrees these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only they were called Pig-eons but that takes on a whole new meaning. I'm glad you got to make stitched pigeons at that Selvedge event - it's sad when people are mean about pigeons and when children chase them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, these are absolutely adorable. I know what you mean about pigeons getting a bad rap - I love 'em! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails