Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Blog Lovin'

Hello,

Have you seen my cross-stitch rings featured on Gem Fatale's Style Blog this week? Go take a peep if you haven't already. You have the chance to get 15% off all items in my Etsy store, until 1st April (that's next Friday - so get it while it's hot!)

If you're wondering what to buy, here are some of my own favourite items!

Here is my beloved cross-stitch shrimp brooch. I have only 4 made in the whole wide world so owning one would make you very special indeed! The brooch even has a glass front to protect it. Guaranteed to be a talking point and the envy of all your friends! 


This is one of my best sellers, my Moustache Ring. I'm hoping to make them in gold as well soon, but in the mean time, here is the platinum-plated version! If you want your moustache in a different colour other than black, you only have to ask! (perhaps a ginger or brunette 'tache would suit you better?)


These are my super sweet Dolly Girl Earrings. Also available as buttons, ring or hair slides.

There are tons of other items too (quite literally, I have nearly 100 items in store at the moment, crumbs!)

If like me you're always short of pocket money, then follow me on Facebook to keep your eyes peeled for any more giveaways or sales etc!

Right, I've got to dash. I have a glass of red wine to slurp (never used to be a fan but hey, why not?) I have the next couple of days off from the day job, so I will be stitching up orders and going for a couple of long walks (I sound like such a granny). What are you up to this week? 

6 comments:

  1. That Shrimp broach is utterly charming and would put a smile even on the grumpiest of faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings are just too cute. my little sis got me the moustache ring for christmas and i love it =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you, you bunch of lovelies!

    Hannah, that is great that your sister got you one for Christmas! I'm so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought a bird ring, it's soooooo beautiful, I've been thinking about it for days and finally bought it. Can't wait to have it in real life, it will brighten up my life every time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your purchase Kate! It'll be popped in the post tomorrow morning :) X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails