Thursday, 5 May 2011

Work in progress


I'm feeling a bit 'stuck' at the moment. I keep saying that I'm lacking inspiration but I'm not sure if that is really the case. I have tons of ideas, and tons of which I thought up years ago and still haven't got around to doing. I think of myself as quite the 'ideas person' but sometimes having so many options can be a bit overwhelming so you end up avoiding it all together! Does that make sense?

Anyway, today in the post I got a recent eBay purchase! I bought for cheap a few really old cross-stitch and embroidery booklets. They're so old in fact that they still stink of grannies and loft but they are rather good considering they cost peanuts.


Today has really been a day of 'doodling'. I played with some chevron patterns I've done before, but this time in one of my favourite colour combos - turquoise, pink and a bit of gold.


Also, I've finally got around to getting some gold rings in - so there's a bit more bling in the shop, and ideal for all those people out there who aren't keen on silver tone. I actually got the kick up the butt from a customer, who had bought one of my moustache rings and said while she thought it was great she thought it would have been improved if done on a gold ring. So, your wish is my command!


I'm going to be doing a big shop overhaul soon. It's long overdue. There are something like, 100 items listed in my Etsy store so I think I need to delete a ton of old stuff and replenish with fresh new things...anything in particular you'd like to see in there?

1 comment:

  1. this cross stitching is so pretty, wish I had the patience to make something as cute as these


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails